We are open with limited capacity and increased health and safety protocols according to local, state and federal guidelines. Please contact us for further information or to schedule a virtual tour.
Below is a list of our current COVID-19 Best Practices:
- Face mask/covering policy for all adults and children over the age of two.
- Interior center access is currently limited to staff and children. No parents or outside visitors allowed entry at this time.
- Revised exterior drop-off and pick-up procedures.
- Temperature and screening checks for staff and families prior to building entry.
- Enhanced policy on illness exclusion as mandated by the county health department.
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the center.
- Strict adherence to CDC and OSHA COVID-19 infections plans and procedures.
- Diligent focus and increased attention on hygiene practices including frequent and proper handwashing, sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- Limited classroom group sizes.
- No combining of children from different classrooms.
- Hourly sanitization of frequently touched surfaces in bathrooms and classrooms.
- Three-step sanitization of all toys and manipulatives after use.
- Separate storage for containment of children’s bedding and personal belongings.
- Playground used by one class at a time and disinfected in between classes.
- Use of Zoom for virtual tours, meetings and conferences.
- Timely communication of local, state and federal guidelines to staff and families.